Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Leave Letters (Jokes)

Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for
leave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land
along with my wife,
please sanction me one-week leave.
*
Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an
employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a
week's leave.."
*
From H.A.L. Administration dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one
responsible for it,
please grant me 10 days leave."
*
Another employee applied for half day leave
as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10
o-clocks and I may not
return, please grant me half day casual leave"
*
An incident of a leave letter
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day
holiday."
*
A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering
from headache. I request
you to leave me today"
*
Another leave letter written to the
headmaster:
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave
for the day."
*
Actual letter written for application of
leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am
her only husband at home
I may be granted leave".

No comments: